MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
At Michael Mondavi Family Estate, employees with a proven track record of success are considered Stunning Colleagues. We seek to have an organization filled with Stunning Colleagues. We’ve found a Michael Mondavi Family Estate Stunning Colleague will possess the following characteristics:
Passionate – displays a true interest in their profession and Folio
Driven – completes tasks, achieves goals, doesn’t give up
Leader – behaves with confidence that inspires others to be better
Curious – routinely questions process or methods to find better ways of doing things; always wants to learn
Optimistic – approaches problems or day to day work in a welcoming and positive manner
Accountable – takes ownership of their duties and responsibilities
Collaborative – enjoys and welcomes opportunities to work with others and listens to ideas from colleagues
Flexible – understands and is able to shift direction or priorities on a regular basis
Creative – thinks outside the box to find new or better ways to do things
Listens – takes time to actively listen to and understand the true needs of a customer before beginning work
Strives for Mutual Success – gives credit to others, demonstrates desire for others to succeed as much as or more than self
With an intuition for executing over-the-top hospitality, a keen eye to detail and a natural drive to both set and achieve sales goals. Key responsibilities include ensuring an exceptional guest experience, leading/training staff to increase wine sales and membership conversions and reach set goals, hosting VIP visits, daily coordination and management assistance of all Michael Mondavi Family Memberships, and participation in planning and execution of events.
Membership and Sales Database Management (70%)
• Ensure daily database maintenance and accuracy.
• Enter all new members.
• Send all confirmation email for both new members and sales orders.
• Processing and billing of all memberships and online orders.
• Reconciliation of all billing and inventory related to membership and online orders.
• Ensure compliance for membership and online orders. Update pricing, text, pictures and additional items on websites
• Maintain and report staff incentives in a timely manner.
• General office administration including answering phones, emails and guest/member requests.
• Ensure opening/closing duties are completed.
• Play a part in the development and creation of membership collateral, events, email campaigns/communications, mailings, etc.
Guest/Member Services (20%)
• Lead and train to increase and reach both sales and membership goals.
• Manage daily reservation requests.
• Be active on the tasting room floor and oversee the staff when the Manager is off.
• Host all guest, members, VIP’s and trade visits.
• Represent Michael Mondavi Family Estate to the public (both onsite and off) by sharing the family’s story, passion and personalities captured within the remarkable wines that they make.
• Convert guests into members and help them purchase wine while interacting with them.
• Follow up with new members by sending a hand written thank you card.
• Handle all retuned and re-shipped wine orders.
Inventory and Reporting (10%)
• Responsible for keeping inventory levels at par at our fulfillment center.
• Assist in reconciliation of all billing and inventory related to tasting room, membership and online sales.
• Responsible for the extraction and reporting of all tasting room and membership metrics as requested by the Sales and Hospitality Manager.
3-5 years experience in a proven sales/hospitality environment. Proven experience and abilities in working within teams. Strong knowledge of wine, domestic and imports, wine and food pairing, and the wine industry. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills, with experience managing databases. Exceptional organization and customer service skills. Ability to work independently and make good decisions quickly with regard to customer requests. Candidate needs to have a high level of attention to detail. Ability to deal appropriately with guests safely and appropriately in awkward or unsafe situations. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift and carry 41 pounds. Must be 21 years of age. Ability to work weekends and holidays. Ability to drive self and/or guests to off-site venues, must meet Folio’s driver insurability requirements.
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and responsibilities.